What's new with Scuba Junkie?
Coming Diving? Here's How To Get Here
Air Asia and Malaysian Airlines offer daily flights into KK from many different International destinations from Europe, Singapore, Asia, Australia and many more....
You can fly direct from Kuala Lumpur to KK on Air Asia, Malaysian Airlines and FireFly. There are many daily flights now offered so check out the airline websites for the best deals.
Buses from Sandakan to KK depart twice a day and drop you right into the heart of Kota Kinabalu.
For complete details on getting here, see our Transport page
Learn to dive with Scuba Junkie
Scuba Junkie is an Award winning PADI 5 Star Gold Palm IDC Centre (PADI # 36141) that offers all courses from beginners to Instructor level.
- PADI Discover Scuba
- A 1-day course that gets you diving right away. No experience necessary.
- PADI Open Water
- Become a fully certified diver in just 3 days.
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- Continue your diving adventures and break past the 18 meter mark.
- PADI Rescue Diver
- A must for any serious diver. Learn to solve problems underwater.
- PADI Divemaster
- The first step in becoming a dive professional. Join the Scuba Junkie alumni.
See our PADI Courses section for more info.